Saturday, October 1, 2011

Turning onto Disappointment Lane

From our agency:  "We are still waiting to find out what's going to happen with your dossier.  It is on the desk of the Secretary General who has been removed from office and is under investigation.  The attorney's don't know if the person filling in will sign the documents or if we have to wait until they reinstate the Secretary General or fill the position.  At this point we'll just have to wait and see since we don't know what's going to happen."

Disappointed?  Of course! But,

"I have set the LORD always before me.  Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken."  
Psalm 16:8


"Because of the oppression of the weak and the groaning of the needy, I will now arise," says the LORD.
Psalm 12:5

No comments:

Post a Comment