Sunday, March 25, 2012

Billboard: One Fine Day

Her story began like the story of most orphans.

In the home where she was born, love was in short supply.  She suffered and felt unwanted.  She was not in a safe place.  She was not growing.  She would not thrive.

Something had to change.

Upon being found she was rescued.

In a new home she was loved and cared for, played with and doted on.

Unfortunately this sweet family would not be able to give her a permanent home.

Her search for a place to call home continued.  She needed a family that would welcome her into their life and be able to give her a future.

One fine day, Thursday, March 22, 2012, hearts softened, mountains moved, and her forever family was found.

I was hoping for children.  I got a puppy.

I was expecting boys.  I got a girl.

I was waiting to embrace an orphan.  And I did!


Meet HAZEL.




God CAN do abundantly more than we ask or imagine.

Welcome home, Hazel.  We love you.

1 comment: