Friday, May 20, 2011

Roadside Flower Stand

                                     Dynamic Immersion:
             Knight-in-Shining Armor came home with FLOWERS!


And more FLOWERS!

And even more FLOWERS!

                                       So we planted.

                                                             And planted!

                                                            And Planted!


All afternoon, we planted and I didn't even look longingly at the mailbox...nope...not once.  Really. 

All afternoon, we planted and I didn't even give that USCIS approval letter a second thought ...nope...not a thought!  Really.

If you believe that...call me.  I have some ocean front property For Sale in Arizona and we can talk about it.  Really.

When I said, "My foot is slipping", your love, O LORD, supported me.  When anxiety was great within me your consolation brought joy to my soul. 
Psalm 94:18-19 

No comments:

Post a Comment