Monday, April 23, 2012

Roadsign: A Letter

True Princess G.A. coming up the stairs from my office, "Mom!  I have something for you.  It might help to get our boys home from Colombia.  Here."

Neatly typed and printed out on a piece of business stationery was a letter written by my seven year old sweetie who longs for the day her brothers can come home:


Lightning and thunder


To, Gladney


I want to adopt 8yr 3mo old Thunder.  Also 3 or 4yr old Lightning.  Hi!  This is Kelli adopting from Colombia.  My husband is Gary.  We have 3 kids...hopefully adopting 2.  My hole family is hoping to get 2 boys.  Can you please help us?


From, Kelli



From the mouth of babes.  Bless her heart!


"Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness.  Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart.  Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him and He will do it."  Psalm 37:3-5







  

No comments:

Post a Comment